Panndyra's Posts

Come to this site to check out what I'm up to as a fledgling paranormal romance writer and a woman living with chronic illness who's trying to go raw!

Sunday, November 14, 2004

So stressed

I used to write for this Reality TV website. I currently write for another. I love Reality TV. I also long to be a serious writer, though.

I'm working really hard and not making any money really. I've never been smart that way, I guess. I should be, according to my IQ, but I guess my EQ's off or something.

I always believed that I'd be a millionaire by 30. I'm 31 and not even a thousand-aire. My husband and I barely break even.

I'm beginning to wonder what's defective about me. "Starving Artist" doesn't pay the bills. Maybe I just don't know how to make money.

Boy! I'm whiny today. Must be the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home