Panndyra's Posts

Come to this site to check out what I'm up to as a fledgling paranormal romance writer and a woman living with chronic illness who's trying to go raw!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Red Sox --- Woo Hoo

Okay,

They won again. It was a bottom of the 14th Ortiz hit that sent Damon running home. Yee-haw! I have to admit by the time the game was over, I think I was happier that it was over than they won. It was a looooooooooooong game.

We were ahead for a long time. 2-1. I hoped it would stay that way, but nooooooooooo. Jeter got 3-RBIs off of a solid hit. At least, we stabilized the bleeding we've been getting at the bats of Hideki "Godzilla" Matsui and Alex Rodriguez (A-Rod). Bernie Williams got a solo-homerun off of Pedro in the first.

Pedro, Pedro. You did so well until you threw your 100th pitch. You do tend to fall apart after that. I wish Francona had pulled you out before Jeter's hit, but he does a hell of a job. Much better than I or any of his armchair critics could.

In the end, the Yankees used up all their pitchers. They had NO ONE left in the bullpen. It was scary because the Astros/Cardinals game was almost over by the time we finished last night.

And, y'all don't get a day off. You're playing today after traveling to New York.

Good luck, SOX. If you win tonight, that's gravy. Last night was a nice memory to carry me through 'til next year.

Sox in 2005!!!!!!!!!!!! "Reverse the CURSE" boo-yeah.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home