Panndyra's Posts

Come to this site to check out what I'm up to as a fledgling paranormal romance writer and a woman living with chronic illness who's trying to go raw!

Sunday, October 17, 2004

We're in the 11th Inning Now

Okay! I want to believe. I'd like to believe. I feel bad that I don't fully believe. I sort of have one hand over my eyes watching this game 4 show down. There's two out currently. They just put in a new pitcher, by the name of Mike Meyers -- like the comedic actor. That's irony.

Matsui is up and well, they don't call him Godzilla for nothing. I'm scared of him. He's like a machine. My goddess! He's over .400 in this series and he's just been nutty. He's hot. Well, not that kind of hot. His bat is hot.

I'm typing fast and furious here. The pitcher's got him at 3-0. UGH! Matsui's on and the bases are loaded. They took Meyers out. This is just horrible. The next pitcher is Curtis Lizcanik. I can't spell it. The pitching staff is abysmal. Ugh!

Put Lowe back in. He kept the game pretty tight!

Of course, it's really easy for me to be an armchair critic.

I'm just nervous and well, I just don't think they'll make it to a 5th game, but I want them to and I feel like a little kid because I want what I want and it's not fair if I don't get what I want, you know. Well, maybe you don't.

I'm tired and I need to work on some paying writng gigs, but my pulse is racing, and I'm tense. I'm gonna be in some fibro pain tomorrow.

Don't know what Fibromyalgia is, well, check out my web site at BellaOnline.com - Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It'll answer many of your questions, I hope.

First pitch from Liz---whatever...is a strike. Nice. Wakefield's getting lose. The Yankees got out and the loaded bases yielded NO RUNS. Yippee!!!

I'll be back later or tomorrow...my 2 year old is driving my husband nuts. Yes, she's still awake. UGH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home