Panndyra's Posts

Come to this site to check out what I'm up to as a fledgling paranormal romance writer and a woman living with chronic illness who's trying to go raw!

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Nanowrimo -- Here I Come Again

I've done it. I've caved in. Last year, I stressed myself out trying to write 50,000 words (I wrote 56,000 for good measure). I took part in Nanowrimo/National Novel Writing Month!. At the end of November, I had a good start to a novel that just needs to be edited. (I know, I could've taken part in Nanoedmo/National Novel Editing Month (March).

I'm going to write a Reality TV-inspired novel. Hopefully, I can get it published soon :-) I've got an idea or two on how to do that, y'all.

It's Halloween. Gotta go do a rune cast and celebrate!Watching Scars of Dracula with Christopher Lee right now!

Enjoy Samhain, my pagan peeps, and stay safe all y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home