Panndyra's Posts

Come to this site to check out what I'm up to as a fledgling paranormal romance writer and a woman living with chronic illness who's trying to go raw!

Monday, October 18, 2004

They ACTUALLY won

I can not believe it. Ortiz got a two-run homer in the bottom of the 12th! I thought the damn game was never gonna end. You'd have thought they'd won the World Series for all the whooping it up we're doing, but it's just awesome.

They have a big job ahead of them if they wanted to get to the World Series. I doubt it'll happen and I know that seems like I'm a true turncoat, a Benedict Arnold. They have to "Make History or Be History".

Teams just don't come back from a 3 - 1 deficit to win the League Championship and then the World Series. I guess my belief in the Sox is like my belief in God. I have the Archdiocese of Boston to thank for that crisis of faith, now don't I?

I just can't be blind about it, or I'll get blind-sided, like I've been in the past. I'll keep wishing and hoping, but watching with one hand over my eyes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home