Panndyra's Posts

Come to this site to check out what I'm up to as a fledgling paranormal romance writer and a woman living with chronic illness who's trying to go raw!

Sunday, October 17, 2004

It's been a while

I have been very busy following Reality TV for Reality Shack under the moniker, Panndyra, Goddess of Chaos.

I've covered a lot of material for them and for Reality TV @ BellaOnline. I had to quit that site because it was a lot of work covering the entire genre by myself.

As I type this, I'm watching my Red Sox go down in a blaze of infamy -- yet again, to the Yankees. Damn Yankees! I gotta give them credit, though. They rose to the occasion. The Sox haven't.

I don't believe in a "Curse". I was born and bred in Boston. I only moved out of the area in 2001. I grew up hoping and believing every fall. I really did. I wished that I could stop believing. I always feel let down.

Mariano Rivera's about ready to pitch and our guys, who have been hitting like shit, are gonna lose 4-0 . They were favorites to take the ALCS title. Oh well! Another year, another disappointment. My heart can't take it anymore.

I feel like a little girl again and my mom told me my dad was the "Tooth Fairy." She believed in answering our questions honestly. Don't even want to tell y'all about what happened when I asked her, "Where do babies come from?" Ugh! I'm married with 2 kids and her explanation still grosses me out.

I'm out for now, but I'll be back. I'll be writing random thoughts about Sports, Reality TV, marriage and much more. I need an outlet to vent. That's what blogging's for, right?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home