Panndyra's Posts

Come to this site to check out what I'm up to as a fledgling paranormal romance writer and a woman living with chronic illness who's trying to go raw!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Update

Hi all,

We went to Scarborough! Yippee! It was a long day, but I made it intact and without too much pain. Mother's Day was very quiet. I like it that way.

I'm trying to get back in the groove and coming out of a deep mini-depression. Totally black. Totally Plath-like. Also bummed 'cuz I found out I'm allergic to my dog today. Took the skin test at the allergist. Also allergic to mold, ragweed, sage and bermuda grass.

Saw pics of myself at the Faire this weekend and am I like - wow! so that's what I look like! Yup! Freaked me out and not in a good way. I want to lose this weight. It's gonna take forever. Forever and a day, but I have to do it.

I'm incorporating more raw foods into my life. Yup! I'm also making a concerted effort towards vegetarian eating with no cheese or gluten-containing products. Basically vegan with eggs. The weight is starting to come off - and pretty effortlessly. The diet is hard, but it works like a charm.

I also have to kick this addiction to diet soda, y'all! Now, that's going to be tough.

Heading off to Boston soon to visit the family for three weeks and I'm not happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home