Panndyra's Posts

Come to this site to check out what I'm up to as a fledgling paranormal romance writer and a woman living with chronic illness who's trying to go raw!

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Spoof Me, Baby

I love this piece. Check it out:

Musician Breaks New Ground

Of course, yesterday's foray into making fun of the music industry cracked me up too. That's how I judge a good story by whether it makes me laugh or not. It's narcissism anyway, isn't it? Writing, that is.

Billy Ocean Makes a Comeback

I had been wondering whether or not to continue on the site. It's been hard to come up with interesting stuff lately. But I find myself compelled to prove that I have no life sometimes and continue writing these stories.

They're just a good way to let off some steam.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home